Dan Treacy rehabilitation

General chat about Television Personalities.

Moderators: windlessair, Keg

Nonsuch

Dan Treacy rehabilitation

Post by Nonsuch » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 am

Hi All,

Just to let you know, Dan has been moved out of hospital to a dedicated rehabilitation centre, which will hopefully hasten his recovery.

Mike

Keg
Site Admin

Post by Keg » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Update from Patricia:
Update which i know is long overdue to all Daniel's friend's and fan's. Daniel was

transferred 11 day's ago to a Neurological Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital.

Daniel now has daily physio-therapy + occupational therapy + speach and language

therapy. I see slow progress daily Daniel is very tired after all this but it so

good to see the improvement he is making. Although Daniel is not walking yet and his

eye sight poor we hope the progress he has made will continue. Love to you all from

Daniel and Patricia. XX
Friday 9 March 22:56

Avalanche

Post by Avalanche » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 am

Any news about Daniels health?
I still keep my fingers crossed!

Nonsuch

Post by Nonsuch » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:15 pm

I visited Dan earlier this week. There is no real change to report since Patricia's last update.

dirk

Post by dirk » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Is there any news about Dan? Didn't read anything in a while here?!

Hope he's getting better!

Keg
Site Admin

Post by Keg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Having just checked Dan's Facebook page, the last bit of news was posted by Texas Bob back in May. It was positive.

Antoine

Re: Dan Treacy rehabilitation

Post by Antoine » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi all,

This thread has been desperately quiet. I like everyone think of Dan very often and wonder how he's doing, and I ahve come across this on Texas Bob's FB page. I share it here for people who "do" FaceBook even less than I do, I really hope Texas Bob won't mind (There's a link to a picture at the end, Dan playing the guitar in hospital I suppose, so reasonnably good news then !)

TexasBob Juarez
August 15 · Edited ·
So here we go here we are in the midst of the most Depressing,Distressing,Draining,Tragic Heartbreaking Nihilist Apathetic Cynical Narcissistic Times living in in Recent History&Memory( cant even pick up the paper or switch on the telly,Shudder to Think) ... So what we all need now is a bit of Sparkle Magick and Hope..So many have been sweet and caring to Daniel asking how he is? If a Picture could tell a Thousand Words then Here it Is... Heres our Dear Daniel our brother playing guitar and us working on ideas...giving indication of his improvement bit by bit... This is What we All need more Than Ever Now.... Is Hope and Love... — with Danj Treacy.

Keg
Site Admin

Post by Keg » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Thanks Antoine. I've edited your post so that the photo is visible.
Twitter: @ConDrivers

Bazza

Post by Bazza » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Any recent updates on how Dan is doing?

Nonsuch

Post by Nonsuch » Fri May 12, 2017 12:07 am

I'm planning to visit Dan very soon. Based on past experience...he's upbeat sometimes...sometimes down... Any well-wishings will be appreciated.

Bazza

Post by Bazza » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:40 pm

Nonsuch wrote:I'm planning to visit Dan very soon. Based on past experience...he's upbeat sometimes...sometimes down... Any well-wishings will be appreciated.
Just let Dan know that people are still thinking of him and wish him all the best from me. I was having a bit of a TVPs day today spinning 3 of their albums and started to wonder how he was doing as I hadn't looked at this site in awhile.